When choosing a therapist to work in a Couples Retreat Colorado setting, consider the advantages of working with a professional trained in scientific methods:
1. We Offer Privacy: One Weekend. One Highly-Trained Professional. Just the Two of You. This is not a group retreat.
2. It's Effective: Our methods have been proven to be 70-92% effective in clinical trials.
3. Providing Only Real Science: Developed from 40 years of research on real couples in Love Labs.
4. No Guesswork: Interventions scientifically demonstrated to be effective in helping couples.
Does your relationship deserve anything less?
There are two popular science-based methods for helping couples:
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
Our clinician in Denver has in-person training in both scientific methods of treating troubled relationships.
Renew and reconnect with a science-based Couples Retreat Colorado
Why choose a science-trained couples therapist for this Couples Retreat Colorado?
The reason is simple: Working with professionals with advanced training in the science of troubled relationships gives your marriage the strongest chance to improve and grow happy together again.
Scientific. Effective. No Guesswork.
How We Are Different
Quick, Targeted, Professional Help
Spend a weekend to improve your intimate bond.
- Highly-refined assessment that allows us to know you thoroughly before you arrive.
- We work with couples in severe distress...including "Last Shot" couples who are divorcing or have moved out.
- Team Support. With some of the most advanced practitioners of couples therapy on the planet, our team learns from each other. Sixteen Masters and Doctoral-Level clinicians. Five Gottman Certified Therapists. Two Gottman Master Trainers. In-house support, teamwork, and advice.
The Most Extensive Couples Assessment Available Today
We call it "The BIG BIG Book of Intimate Relationships."
We begin with an extensive individual and relationship assessment: The most complete assessment you'll find available today.
- You complete it online in the privacy of your home or office.
- Your Couples Therapist then studies, scores, and analyzes your words side-by-side.
- You are preparing to see us and we are preparing to see you!
This makes your Couples Retreat Colorado a powerful experience, as you've already helped your therapist become an effective helper, even before you arrive.
Does your relationship suffer from any of these common struggles?
- Distance and coldness
- Sexual Desire issues
- Chronic or poor fighting
- Selfish behavior resulting in hurt feelings
- Problematic communication
- Extramarital affairs
- Emotional affairs
- One of you is considering divorce
- Struggles over money, work or parenting
- Betrayals and broken promises...
Words of Praise from our clients:
MY HUSBAND THOUGHT WE COULDN'T POSSIBLY BENEFIT FROM JUST THREE DAYS....
We were on the brink of divorce and had trust, infidelity, communication, partnership issues... (more)
I HAD GIVEN UP HOPE...
I had given up hope that we would ever be able to connect or communicate. I didn't think it would be possible to ever truly be happy in this marriage. (more)
This couples retreat in Denver, Colorado is designed to quickly target these common issues and help you to deepen your relationship bonds and dramatically improve your communication.
Meet YY Wei, LCSW:
YY has an impressive set of credentials including training in sex therapy and treating sexual problems, affair recovery, divorce counseling, discernment counseling, and trauma specialization.
Couples Retreats in Denver, Colorado
One of 16 qualified couples therapists in our Clinical Team across the USA & in Europe