- We promise that our clinicians will be knowledgeable about sciences-based findings on helping couples.
- We promise an "easy-to-assess" therapeutic approach. We work in couples retreats and online couples therapy.
- We promise not to do a single hour of "therapy" without doing a thorough Assessment ("State of the Union") first. We believe you deserve that level of care before we impact the heart of your family.
- We promise that our services will be more effective than "All Purpose 45-minute" approaches to helping couples.
- We promise to be the last person in the room giving up on you, or your relationship. "Marriage Friendly" means we believe in intimate relationships, and will help you maintain connections.*
- We promise to make available sessions designed to maintain your treatment gains, called "Relapse Prevention."
* Some situations and conditions are not appropriate for couples therapy. Ongoing violence, untreated mental illness, and chronic drug or alcohol abuse are examples.