Considering Marriage Counseling? Why not try Marriage Counseling Las Vegas Style? Couples Retreats are a unique type of marriage counseling. One weekend equals six months of marriage counseling help! Just the two of you, working with our Master professional Dr. Scott Wolfe, trained in scientific methods. A more focused approach.
Couples Retreats are a unique form of marriage counseling: Marriage Counseling "Las Vegas Style," in Henderson, Nevada.
1. We Offer Privacy: One Weekend. One Highly-Trained Professional. Just the Two of You. This is not a group retreat.
2. It's Effective: Our methods have been proven to be 70-92% effective in clinical trials.
3. Providing Only Real Science: Developed from 40 years of research on real couples in Love Labs.
4. No Guesswork: Interventions scientifically demonstrated to be effective in helping couples.
5. Exciting Destinations: Las Vegas is just one of many great locations. Others include Miami, Houston, San Francisco, Dublin, Washington DC, the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts...
Does your relationship deserve anything less?
There are two popular science-based methods for helping couples:
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
Dr. Scott Wolfe, our clinician in Las Vegas has advanced training in both scientific methods of treating troubled relationships.
In fact, he's a Master Trainer (one of only six...) for the Gottman Institute.
Marriage Counseling Las Vegas Style: The Choice of Help Is Yours.
Why choose a scientific Couples Therapy Retreat instead of Weekly Marriage Counseling?
The reason is simple: Working with a professional with the most advanced training in the science of troubled relationships gives your marriage the strongest chance to improve and grow happy together again. This is not just "more therapy..." It's an opportunity to intensively focus on enhancing your relationship. Marriage Counseling Las Vegas Style!
Equal to Six Months of Weekly Couples Therapy.
- No Guesswork.
How Marriage Counseling Las Vegas Style is Different
Quick, Targeted, Professional Help
Spend a weekend to improve your intimate bond.
- Highly-refined assessment that allows us to know you thoroughly before you arrive.
- We work with couples in severe distress...including "Last Shot" couples who are divorcing or have moved out.
- Team Support. With some of the most advanced practitioners of couples therapy on the planet, our team learns from each other. Sixteen Masters and Doctoral-Level clinicians. Five Gottman Certified Therapists. Two Gottman Master Trainers. In-house support, teamwork, and advice.
Why Marriage Counseling Las Vegas Style is Effective
The Most Extensive Couples Assessment Available Today
We call it "The BIG BIG Book of Intimate Relationships."
We begin with an extensive individual and relationship assessment: The most complete assessment you'll find available today.
- You complete it online in the privacy of your home or office.
- Your Couples Therapist then studies, scores, and analyzes your words side-by-side.
- You are preparing to see us and we are preparing to see you!
This makes your Couples Retreat in Las Vegas a powerful experience. In completing the BIG BIG Book, you are a key factor in enhancing your couples therapist's effectiveness.
What issues do Marriage Counseling Las Vegas Style Address?
Does your relationship suffer from any of these common struggles?
- Distance and coldness
- Sexual Desire issues
- Chronic or poor fighting
- Selfish behavior resulting in hurt feelings
- Problematic communication
- Extramarital affairs
- Emotional affairs
- One of you is considering divorce
- Struggles over money, work or parenting
- Betrayals and broken promises...
Words of Praise from our clients:
MY HUSBAND THOUGHT WE COULDN'T POSSIBLY BENEFIT FROM JUST THREE DAYS....
We were on the brink of divorce and had trust, infidelity, communication, partnership issues... (more)
I HAD GIVEN UP HOPE...
I had given up hope that we would ever be able to connect or communicate. I didn't think it would be possible to ever truly be happy in this marriage. (more)
This couples retreat is designed to quickly target these common issues and help you to deepen your relationship bonds and dramatically improve your communication.
Who Does This Marriage Counseling Las Vegas Style?
Meet the Master: Scott Wolfe, Ph.D.
Dr. Wolfe has over 30 years of experience in working with the most troubling issues: Affair recovery, trauma histories, angry fighting, sex therapy and treating sexual problems, divorce counseling, and a history researching couples before joining the Gottman Institute. He was chosen to teach clinicians from all over the world how to conduct this unique form of science-based work. He's one of six clinicians (in addition to the Gottman's themselves...) to train other clinicians in this work!
QUALIFICATIONS: Master Trainer of therapists for the Gottman Institute; Gottman Method Couples Therapist; Emotionally-Focused Therapy Externship.
Scott Wolfe, Ph.D. Clinical Psychologist
Works with Couples Therapy Inc. in
Couples Retreats in Las Vegas, Nevada
Dr. Scott Wolfe is one of 16 qualified couples therapists in our Clinical Team across the USA & in Europe
Come join me for a weekend to heal and repair your marriage. My office suite is an attractive, quiet, suburban setting in Henderson, just 20 minutes from the Las Vegas strip. Many will come for the incredibly high-energy excitement of Las Vegas, with its world-class entertainment, dining, and 24/7 activities.
I invite you to come to transform your relationship. Have fun while you reconnect, restore and repair your relationship with me in a private, intensive marriage counseling experience.
Gottman Method Certified Therapist #67